Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jimbo Fisher is playing A&M

20,860 Views | 114 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GoneGirl
BuenAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jimbo Fisher is playing A&M by using the threat of departure from Florida State as leverage to improve his situation in Tallahassee.

It's obvious to most people outside of TexAgs, but it is highly unlikely that Jimbo Fisher will be coaching in Aggieland in 2018.

Happy Thanksgiving.
BQ_90
AG
So basically you don't know a ****ing thing? Thanks for stopping by and sharing that you don't know ****
BuenAg
How much you want to bet that you're right and I'm wrong?
Lungblood
You got one of them newsletters I can scribe to?
Gabster43213
I wouldn't be able to stay at FSU after last year. I wouldn't want to see another Florida uni again.
carano
Agristotle
AG
You might be right, but whoever we have on our sideline next season will be an upgrade.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Aggie GIGolo
AG
incorrecto
BuenAg
You serious, Clark?
ElephantRider
AG
We got played
hunter2012
AG
BuenAg said:

Jimbo Fisher is playing A&M by using the threat of departure from Florida State as leverage to improve his situation in Tallahassee.

It's obvious to most people outside of TexAgs, but it is highly unlikely that Jimbo Fisher will be coaching in Aggieland in 2018.

Happy Thanksgiving.

You do know that he already leveraged a better deal for himself when LSU was courting him right? add in the present with a bad season the nole fan base has cooled on him this year. They arent matching us even if he gets them bowl eligible.
BuenAg
Yes, I'm aware.
JJxvi
AG
Hey BuenAg, you are like the coolest person I know on the internet right now. I love you!
BQ_90
AG
BuenAg said:

How much you want to bet that you're right and I'm wrong?
Eleventycabillion internet dollars
BuenAg
I'm talking cold-hard American cash*. You in?

*PayPal
Showstopper
AG
Do you have any actual information, or do you just think your opinion is so super-special and snowflakey that it deserved its own thread? I think most of us are already aware that this is a definite possibility, so if you just wanted to share your special snowflake opinion, then thanks for the information everyone on the board already had.
BQ_90
AG
BuenAg said:

*PayPal
No because you won't pay off, you'll create a sock and abadon this username,

How about post your exact sources. Your just taking the other side so you can bump this if you're right.

You don't know ****
Showstopper
AG
OK, so it's just a "Look at me!!!" thread. Thanks, I'll leave you to it.
JJxvi
AG
Honestly, I really don't think that Jimbo Fisher could beat A&M by himself.
BuenAg
I figured you would cut and run when it was time to put your money where your mouth is.
hunter2012
AG
BuenAg said:

Yes, I'm aware.

So how is he leveraging himself a better deal then? If its facilities and assistants then we already have that while they only have promises and at least several years worth of building to eclipse us.

A bird in the hand seems appropriate here.
TexasAggieJTL
AG
Amazing how so many people know exactly how the coaching situation plays out and yet their positions all difffer.

'03ag
BuenAg said:

Happy Thanksgiving.
Google is hard.
BuenAg
hunter2012 said:

BuenAg said:

Yes, I'm aware.

So how is he leveraging himself a better deal then? If its facilities and assistants then we already have that while they only have promises and at least several years worth of building to eclipse us.

We already have the assistant coaches he wants?
BQ_90
AG
BuenAg said:

I figured you would cut and run when it was time to put your money where your mouth is.
Then post your sources, you're just taking a guess. actually I don't think he comes either. But that's a guess just like you're saying
BuenAg
'03ag said:

BuenAg said:

Happy Thanksgiving.
Google is hard.
I'm not following you. What's there to Google?
BuenAg
BQ_90 said:

BuenAg said:

Then post your sources, you're just taking a guess. actually I don't think he comes either. But that's a guess just like you're saying
Well then, we're on the same side of the bet!

BQ_90
AG
BuenAg said:

BQ_90 said:

BuenAg said:

so basically you admit you know nothing and you're speculating
BuenAg
BQ_90 said:

BuenAg said:

BQ_90 said:

BuenAg said:

Never claimed otherwise, high speed.
Arthur Stilwell
Damn, I never realized that Jimbo might be using A&M's job opening as leverage to get what he wants at FSU!!! Come to think of it, I don't think there has ever been a single head coach who has used such a clever maneuver.

Thanks for enlightening us with this possibility, OP!!
BQ_90
AG
BuenAg said:

BQ_90 said:

BuenAg said:

BQ_90 said:

BuenAg said:

CI figured you would cut and run when it was time to put your money where your mouth is.

Never claimed otherwise, high speed.
no I knew it all along, which is why I made my original post
carano
BuenAg said:

*PayPal
God what a tool.
BuenAg
crosswalk said:

Damn, I never realized that Jimbo might be using A&M's job opening as leverage to get what he wants at FSU!!! Come to think of it, I don't think there has ever been a single head coach who has used such a clever maneuver.

Thanks for enlightening us with this possibility, OP!!
You're certainly welcome. Happy to help!
hunter2012
AG
BuenAg said:

hunter2012 said:

BuenAg said:

Yes, I'm aware.

We already have the assistant coaches he wants?

No but we have the means to, meanwhile fsu has shown they like either the means or the willpower to do so, thus he complains.
Jason Stegent
AG
Considering I know he's coming here, I'll bet. $100. That'll be $200 now that I'll win off of Texags posters that have zero inside sources, yet their BAS runs so deep that they can't imagine we could pull off a hire like this.

Guess what? He's coming here and I'll gladly take your money. Will be another gift under the tree for my girls this Christmas. Thanks, captain!
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.