Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Yikes

10,624 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by (Removed:11023A)
RG20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#1 Jaylen Henderson Fan
Its not loading?
Mort Rainey

This is what he meant to post
FightinTexAgs08
RG20
Just ban me!
Ian Neff
AG
I'm actually curious to know what you're trying to do.

Will you please get your head out of your as?
AGinHI
AG
This is not how you earn stars.
zipp99
AG
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." (Albert Einstein)

Yid Army
AG
RG20
How did you know I meant to post that?
zipp99
AG
I'm more concerned about this:

Quote:

Quote:

The way they're treating the players and the coaches in the situation is weak af A&M supposed to be a classy Univerisity this **** classless af, it's supposed to be about the players A&M making it about their own selfish intentions SMFH https://t.co/ftDhRLOMBy
Jermaine Eluemunor (@TheMainShow_) November 22, 2017

We're graduating players that don't properly use prepositions, punctuation, capitalization, or definite articles and can't spell "University" and we STILL can't get over 8-5?!?!?!?!
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." (Albert Einstein)

zipp99
AG
RG20 said:

I copied your link and pasted it properly.

Mort Rainey
RG20 said:

Mort Rainey
zipp99 said:

RG20 said:

I copied your link and pasted it properly.
Hey sloppy seconds, he wasn't talking to you
Eric Forman
AG
Its D1 football... not city pee wee league. The players need to grow the hell up and recognize that coaches get fired because *news flash* they aren't volunteers and get paid to provide services. Out here in the real world, us working folks have to worry about getting canned from our job for doing a piss poor job and we make a **** ton less than these coaches. Grow up cupcakes... its called life.
MaxPower
First, I rarely see players for a coach who are happy about how things are handled. Second, this is a report from a newspaper with unnamed sources. That means one guy in the know anonymously leaked this info, which is a reflection on that idiot and not the University that almost certainly would prefer to handle it in a different way. Unfortunately it only takes one idiot.
Mort Rainey
UncoverAg00 said:

Its D1 football... not city pee wee league. The players need to grow the hell up and recognize that coaches get fired because *news flash* they aren't volunteers and get paid to provide services. Out here in the real world, us working folks have to worry about getting canned from our job for doing a piss poor job and we make a **** ton less than these coaches. Grow up cupcakes... its called life.
Aw, the poor snowflake is triggered!
AggieBill005
AG
Sounds like 2 more players that will be saying their highschool on Sundays...
MouthBQ98
AG
Does everyone not understand it is still a rumor at this point?
FishingAggie
It'll pass but I wish our ad would make a statement.

Saying this
Information was leaked etc. and Texas a&m didn't intend for this to happen. Blah blah blah.

Let's put it back on the source as being the ****** instead of the school.

Intelligent people know this but Unfortunately you have to explain it to a lot of others.
Loyalty
AG
UncoverAg00 said:

This
The Collective
AG
With the exception of Fran, this pretty much happens anytime a coach gets fired.
The Collective
AG
The football players should go look at some of the locker rooms used by other athletes at A&M compared to theirs and ask themselves why Sumlin is being held to a high standard.
TexasAggieJTL
AG
The sad part is the leaker will remain anonymous and the University will take the criticism.
Who knows...it may very well have been someone in Sumlin's circle.

Bunk Moreland
Sunday can't get here soon enough
Sex Panther
AG
Boo ****ing hoo... welcome to the real world.

Should've won more games while hanging out in your multi-million dollar facilities getting haircuts and playing video games.
EMIN was WOW!

Quote:

Who knows...it may very well have been someone in Sumlin's circle.

I'd bet on it.

Quote:

With the exception of Fran, this pretty much happens anytime a coach gets fired.
Hell even some players were hurt by Frannie's dismissal. Remember McGee?
MetoliusAg
True.

It is unfortunate, but all it takes is just one bigmouth idiot (within the circle of people who are in the know about what is going on with the transition) to make a phone call to Brent Z.

99% of the BMD's, BOR, and top A&M administrators have been disciplined in keeping their mouths shut.

But one idiot wasn't.

John Francis Donaghy
etcetera said:

True.

It is unfortunate, but all it takes is just one bigmouth idiot (within the circle of people who are in the know about what is going on with the transition) to make a phone call to Brent Z.

99% of the BMD's, BOR, and top A&M administrators have been disciplined in keeping their mouths shut.

But one idiot wasn't.

If our AD had the authority to actually run the athletic department, 99% of the people "in the know" wouldn't have had to know anything until the official announcement was made.

As the old addage goes: A group of 3 can only keep a secret if 2 of them are dead.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
etcetera said:

True.

But one idiot wasn't.

Was probably drunk driving his tank around
AG
UncoverAg00 said:

BanderaAg956
4 said:

UncoverAg00 said:

AMEN - grow up and execute better and non of this would be an issue!
DANG
AG
Pool boy
Foxo
AG
zipp99 said:

Quote:

Quote:

The way they're treating the players and the coaches in the situation is weak af A&M supposed to be a classy Univerisity this **** classless af, it's supposed to be about the players A&M making it about their own selfish intentions SMFH https://t.co/ftDhRLOMBy

We're graduating players that don't properly use prepositions, punctuation, capitalization, or definite articles and can't spell "University" and we STILL can't get over 8-5?!?!?!?!
Half the posters on Texags can't write a complete sentence with no misspelled words.
John Francis Donaghy
Foxo said:

zipp99 said:

Quote:

Quote:

Half the posters on Texags can't write a complete sentence with no misspelled words.

Engineers
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.