Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Meanwhile in corndogland...

6,603 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MaxPower
aggiecouch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We've got players wanting to fight fans.

From Toby Weathersby's twitter account (the tweet has been deleted):

AFR because **** LSU
DifferenceMaker Ag
Moxie. He's got it.
FLATOUT
AG
I'll allow it.
BaileyAg
AG
Dayum
Post removed:
by user
45-70Ag
AG
Did anyone show up to the gym.
aggieaviator
AG
When's a fan shows up who is a trained boxer you're going to see the next installment of when keeping it real goes wrong.
Ian Neff
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

I'm gonna say he is not an English Major.

What's scary is that at LSU, he may very well be an English professor.
PatAg
AG
Irish_Man said:

No, because civilized human beings don't get in fights once they arent 12 anymore. This kid is going to really enjoy digging ditches once he cant make it in the NFL, zero chance he puts his free education to use. Although, with the mindset this comment shows, its more likely he'll be in prison for assault because he keeps it real.
Synopsis
Did he actually graduate? Good gosh. Horrible English.
Roman Empire
AG
PatAg said:

Irish_Man said:

No, because civilized human beings don't get in fights once they arent 12 anymore. This kid is going to really enjoy digging ditches once he cant make it in the NFL, zero chance he puts his free education to use. Although, with the mindset this comment shows, its more likely he'll be in prison for assault because he keeps it real.
As a civilized human being, I'd love to watch Corndog Fight Club.
Leander - Ag
AG
Burn it down
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I miss the days when if you talked ****, you had to back it up. Very few of the twitterati would even look these players in the eyes in real life, but give them a keyboard and screen to protect them and run their mouths, they will.
rainbow_aggie
Keeper of The Spirits said:

I miss the days when if you talked ****, you had to back it up. Very few of the twitterati would even look these players in the eyes in real life, but give them a keyboard and screen to protect them and run their mouths, they will.

Sounds like this player is doing the same. Talking trash via the net, you dig?
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
He made the offer to meet them at the local UFC gym atleast, although obviously best not to respond. Maybe for a YouTube series. You find people that talk **** to athletes on twitter, tell them you want interview them about sports, then set them in a room with said athletes, with their tweets posted in the walls of the rooms. Proceed to watch tweeter **** pants.
sharpdressedman
Laughably pathetic. It won't be long before he becomes a ward of the governmental economic state, where he will exact his revenge upon all of us.
Verne Lundquist
AG
I would not be surprised if they still beat us
valvemonkey91
AG
Epic if Roger Huerta shows up at the gym...
dachsie
Verne Lundquist said:

This may be the year you finally beat us.

Wouldn't it be something if y'all beat us and it saved Sumlin's job. Oh the irony!
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

I'm gonna say he is not an English Major.

When I hear that, I want to say "your English is pretty good, what's your first language?"
8T2
dachsie said:

Verne Lundquist said:

This may be the year you finally beat us.

Wouldn't it be something if y'all beat us and it saved Sumlin's job. Oh the irony!
That's not funny. Not funny at all!
FishingAggie
Keeper of The Spirits said:

Those days are still here my friend. Just not on message boards. The weak are still weak. They still know it. This is their domain. You can't fight on the internet but unfortunately their words hurt. Lol.

Big man is offering anyone with the balls to show up. Real athletes understand him. Let it go.

You're right. The nerds know it and they talk their trash with a keyboard. It's a joke, but it's not real life. Thank the Lord !!
Fizban

MaxPower
What I want to know is whether a fan showing up to the gym for a beating is an NCAA violation. Clearly said player values a human punching bag. Given the individual providing services is a fan, they would be considered a booster. So, it would appear compensation is being provided by a booster of the program?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.