Texas A&M Football
Sponsored By

Dennis Allen

William_C_G
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
If we are going to hire an Aggie as our next FB coach, the Defensive Coordinator of the Saints should get some consideration. Although he wasn't able to turn around the Oakland Raiders, I doubt that anyone could have with the resources he was given.
Ronnie Mund
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
Totally dude.
Phoenix1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Did you see the Saints play last night? The Saints were ranked dead last in Defense last year and look to be going for a repeat performance this year. No.
Fonzie Scheme
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
Good god. I swear: if Stalin had been an Aggie, some knuckle-dragger would insist he get a look.
ChiliBeans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
Holy crap, how many of these threads are you planning on starting?
Fonzie Scheme
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
Yeah. I just realized he's trying to be cute.
Vaccinate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
Phoenix1 said:

Did you see the Saints play last night? The Saints were ranked dead last in Defense last year and look to be going for a repeat performance this year. No.
DVante Harris was nickel corner who got absed for like 3 tds.
"Real happiness comes not from getting what we desire; but celebrating what we have."
Tamu_mgm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
Vaccinate said:

Phoenix1 said:

Did you see the Saints play last night? The Saints were ranked dead last in Defense last year and look to be going for a repeat performance this year. No.
DVante Harris was nickel corner who got absed for like 3 tds.
1 TD, not 3.
Vaccinate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
Tamu_mgm said:

Vaccinate said:

Phoenix1 said:

Did you see the Saints play last night? The Saints were ranked dead last in Defense last year and look to be going for a repeat performance this year. No.
DVante Harris was nickel corner who got absed for like 3 tds.
1 TD, not 3.
Ok thats better. Devante got beat like a drum multiple times. Td or not.
"Real happiness comes not from getting what we desire; but celebrating what we have."
67walkon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
Played with his Dad who was a stud. Apple don't fall far from the tree . I would vote yes
superunknown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
Fonzie Scheme said:

Good god. I swear: if Stalin had been an Aggie, some knuckle-dragger would insist he get a look.


Stalin got better late in the year, ask Hitler
RedlineAg08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
Stalin beat out his competition for power... maybe he wouldn't be so bad for the Ags
TMartin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
Would you be worried about Mrs. Allen?
agz win
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
superunknown said:

Fonzie Scheme said:

Good god. I swear: if Stalin had been an Aggie, some knuckle-dragger would insist he get a look.


Stalin got better late in the year, ask Hitler



I laughed.
Indignitas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
Quote:

Stalin got better late in the year, ask Hitler
Quality material!!!
Page 1 of 1
 
×
Verify your student status
See Membership Benefits >