Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bench Seats in New Kyle Field

5,427 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by Roger350
Roger350
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieTickets,
I read in another thread that the row/aisle spacing will be 5" greater in the South zone, and presumably in the new East/West stands as well, producing greater leg room between rows. Can you please confirm that is indeed fact? This will have a huge impact on what seating area I select in August.

Also, can you tell me if the seat width is going to increase in any or all of these areas? Meaning is there going to be more hip room available than there is now, thus improving the current overcrowding of the benches as waist sizes have increased over the years (I'm part of the problem on this one).

Thank You,
Cornerback31
AG
Very good question Roger350
Cornerback31
AG
Very good question Roger350
SpiralAg
They will be 18" on the west side and south zone. Not sure what they were before but I doubt it was 13".
jbryan10
AG
quote:
The South Bench seats have five inches of additional leg room than the existing bench seats in the north.

http://kylefield.com/seating
winorgetadog
AG
I guess I know where all the fatties will be sitting then..
cooperjkk
quote:

Being fat makes your legs longer?
AggieTickets
Sponsor
Bench seats will all be 18" wide. You'll have 5" extra in knee room on South & West bench. The East bench is 2" deeper for knee room. The North will stay at 2' 4" tread depth.

[This message has been edited by Aggietickets (edited 6/29/2013 7:19a).]
TxAg76
AG
You should be less concerned with leg room in front, and thinking more about how wide the bench will be and how much room your feet will have while you're STANDING on it
TxAg76
AG
You should be less concerned with leg room in front, and thinking more about how wide the bench will be and how much room your feet will have while you're STANDING on it
Localhero88
quote:

AggieTickets
Sponsor

[This message has been edited by Aggietickets (edited 6/29/2013 7:18a).]
Roger350
AG
AggieTickets,

I've seen the 18" listed on KyleField.com, but since I do not know how wide the existing bench "seats" are, I don't know if 18" is an increase or not?

To the other comments, I stand more than most in the Zone, much to the annoyance of those behind me. And I typically have no voice until Monday. I pop cough drops on every defensive series so that I can keep yelling the whole game. I may be "Old Army" but I'm still red-@ss.
Roger350
AG
AggieTickets,

Sorry, I forgot to thank you for keeping us all so well informed. I really appreciate all the effort going into this project! I cannot wait for this season to start, but I'm equally as excited about 2015!

Thank you very much for all your hard work!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.