Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Florida State

12,891 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by unmade bed
cords12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So when do they get investigated?? All I know is A couple mediocre Ou teams walked all over them yet they just signed a ridiculous class! Just seems a little fishy and I'm sick of schools cheating and all these BS self-imposed sanctions.
TecRecAg
Sex Panther
AG
Let's check the TexAgs cheating criteria:

- Is it a Division 1 University that plays football?
yes

- Did they do well in some aspect of their program?
yes

- Are they Texas A&M University?
no

Yep, checks out...
texan12
bowden's legacy still lives on. miami is down and have their own NCAA troubles and UF is on the same par as FSU is.
mpaggie06
AG
New coach (who happens to be younger than 90 for the first time in about 20 years), relatively recent history of success, 2nd best school in the 2nd best recruiting-rich state, wild campus with just about everybody doing drugs & tons of smoking hot chicks, love to recruit straight thugs and let them play wild. Oh, and their #1 recruit (THE #1 overall) is a legacy.

HTH.
rcb05
AG
Jimbo Fisher's entire recruiting pitch: "Go Google 'FSU cowgirls'."
AgResearch
AG
quote:
Let's check the TexAgs cheating criteria:

- Is it a Division 1 University that plays football?
yes

- Did they do well in some aspect of their program?
yes

- Are they Texas A&M University?
no

Yep, checks out...
Beasleyboy
AG
quote:
New coach (who happens to be younger than 90 for the first time in about 20 years), relatively recent history of success, 2nd best school in the 2nd best recruiting-rich state, wild campus with just about everybody doing drugs & tons of smoking hot chicks, love to recruit straight thugs and let them play wild. Oh, and their #1 recruit (THE #1 overall) is a legacy.

Basically, this.
Chips2003
AG
Should I bother to point out how our season went and how good our recruiting class was?

Investigate A&M!!!
BrightAg13
AG
blue star for sex panther
cords12
You might want to go look at FSU's recruiting class before you even think about comparing it to ours!! IMO it's the #1 class....

Come on, they play in the ACC and they are just not very good! Ou exposed them twice!! The same OU team that lost to tech and baylor....Nobody thinks thats a little fishy???

[This message has been edited by Cords12 (edited 2/2/2012 5:26p).]
cords12
I bet you make $50,000 a year and drive a ferrari and wonder why you keep getting audited.
nereus
AG
A bigger question is how is FSU not tearing up the ACC.

Rivals top top 10 recruiting class for last five years. Have been out of the top 10 only twice since 2002 and never out of the top 25.

ESPN Top 10 recruiting class the last four years and haven't been out of the top 25 as far as I can access which goes back to 1996.
cords12
Good question neurus! How do you have all that talent and get blown out by Ou 47-14?? Or lose games to Wake Forest, NC St., and Virginia..... And then continue to sign the top recruits in the nation!

#1 DE
#1 DT
#1 QB in the country

ABW
FSU has been recruiting these type of classes for years. They're HUGE underachievers. Their average rank in recruiting (not including this years class) since 2002 has been 6th in the country. See link ----> http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1238729

[This message has been edited by ABW (edited 2/2/2012 6:39p).]
Chips2003
AG
quote:
I bet you make $50,000 a year and drive a ferrari and wonder why you keep getting audited.

Who was that towards?

And I wasn't saying their class wasn't better than ours, I was just using us as an example of a program doing mediocre and still landing a top class. But that many top ranked classes and no success is an interesting point.
W
AG
Florida State has become one of those "less with more" programs and it's been that way for almost 10 years.

They have suffered a similar fate to Penn State. When FSU joined the ACC (and even moreso when the ACC expanded), they stopped winning the 10 games per year.

Things change when you start playing the same teams over and over again and add other very good programs (Virginia Tech) to your league
Tressels Vest
AG
Found your reason all the recruits are going to FSU!!! I wood, I mean would, go there too!

EllisCoAg
AG
what is the question?
DM44
Didn't one of the FSU girls get Brett Favre in trouble a while back?
KLSanchez
Well, of course it's fishy... Jimbo fishy.

Tressels Vest
AG
ARE YOU PEOPLE ALL GAY NOW???? LOOK AT THE HOT FAKE BOOBS I POSTED
unmade bed
We have been wildly mediocre for more than a decade but still pull in top 15 classes. I imagine fans from other schools think we are cheating our asses off.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.