Time Team on YouTube

2,043 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hsvag
AgBQ-00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I stumbled across this channel last week and I cannot get enough of it. I have it on while I work here at home and it is very interesting. It is a series that ran in the UK from 1994 to 2014. The basic premise is they go to different places all over the place and do digs. They do all they can in 3 days and the stuff they find is really interesting. Thought many here would like it too.

Time Team channel
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
JABQ04
AG
Man, you find some great stuff to post. Thanks!

And not to steal from your thunder but you reminded me of another channel I watch that some of you might like; Waterloo Uncovered.
AgBQ-00
AG
Will check it out. It amazes me what is just under the surface if you take the time to look
danieljustin06
AG
Started watching this channel after seeing your post. Very interesting stuff. The Roman villa in Turkdean Part 1 had me chuckle at Bill the volunteer trying to be in every shot possible. So much so that I was surprised he wasn't in the second episode. Phil looks like a redneck archeologist.
p_bubel
Amazon has the series as well.

I've learned more about British history over the quarantine then I had in my previous 43 years on this earth.
AgBQ-00
AG
Every time I hear Phil talk I think to myself he must be a UK redneck. He cracks me up. The cut offs are hysterical to me. The Roman digs amaze me. The fact there is so much still there after this long is mind boggling.
danieljustin06
AG
Just discovered that it is on Prime Video too.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
It's a really, really good thing King Cnut lived before the internet.
danieljustin06
AG
Lol. Autocorrect would be a bane for his name.
AgBQ-00
AG

Really good episode. Heartbreaking when you find out about the mission count
hsvag
Binge watched the entire 20 some-odd year series early in COVID. Outstanding. For added pleasure, Google the various key characters in the show, fascinating.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.