Texas A&M's First Family of Architecture

1,894 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by JJMt
TexasA&MFoundation
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
Known as the "First Family" of architecture at Texas A&M, Preston Geren Jr.'45 and his grandfather, Frederick E. Giesecke, worked on several iconic Texas A&M buildings.

These included the Jack. K Williams Administration Building, the Chemistry Building, the Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, and the Clayton W. Williams Jr. Alumni Center, home to our sister organization, the Association of Former Students.

Geren and his family embodied the spirit of leading by example. Not only did they leave a physical legacy, but through their generous donations and scholarships, they left a lasting impact on the College of Architecture.

Read More of Their Story Here
The Texas A&M Foundation builds a brighter future for Texas A&M University, one relationship at a time.
BaileyAg
Roc96
AG
Right there between columns 7 & 8 is where Mrs. Roc96 and I got married. Gig 'em.
Roc
dcAg
I have a BED from A&M and can honestly say I cant remember ever hearing about them.

Also, I had no idea the Admin Building actually had someone's name attached to it!
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.