Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Equipment for sale - maybe...

1,128 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Hoosegow
Hoosegow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Got fired yesterday. I took all my equipment to work and built a really nice gym. Trying to negotiate selling it to them but am pretty sure they are packing it up and are going to ship it to me. So... I will have a ton of stuff to sell. If that happens I have some stuff I will need to sell ASAP. Im not putting it in storage and will want to unload it ASAP so the weather doesnt get to it. All of it is commercial gym quality.
Rubberized dumbbells up to 120 with rack.
Collegiate box squat stand
TSS lat pull down row machine
Reverse hyper
GHR
To sets of bumper plates = 4 45s, 35s etc. Still in good shape.
Prowler sled.
Yoke bar
Farmers handles
Hussefel stone trainer
Keg trainer
Sand bag.
Concept 2 rower.
Some other odds and ends.

In New Braunfels so convenient pick up. Would make me happy to know someone from this board is using it.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll post more once I know more. It will be a quick turn around once I know.
Rubberized dumbells
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dang man, sorry to hear about the job.

I'm interested in the dumbbells and the rower, once you figure out what the deal is going to be.
Hoosegow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will let you know. Not sure what the buggers are gonna do.
Max06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Interested in the bumpers
Hoosegow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No word yet. Maybe Monday.

I do have a monolift I can sell today. $1500
Hoosegow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Getting them probably some time next week. Used dumbbells are going from .60 to 1.25 a lb. Do a little research. I can send pics. I think 0.70$ a lb is a very good deal. They are all matched and I will throw in a rack for free. It is for all of them.

Bumper plates - $0.50 a lb with a rack.

Unless you want to negotiate then let me up the price so we can settle here.
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's the total weight of the dumbbell set?
Counterpoint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Interested in the farmer handles as well as some of the heavier dumbbells (if the set can be broken up).
cena05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reverse Hyper sounds interesting, I'd have to make some room somewhere.
Hoosegow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Id have to double check but I am thinking around 1870. 40s through 120 but missing 105, 110 115s
Hoosegow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Farmers handles - we can probably come up with an agreeable price. Dumbells, willing if no one wants the whole set. More valuable all matching set.

239 right now from Titan. 150 is what Im thinking.
https://titan.fitness/products/upright-farmers-walk-handles
Hoosegow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trying my ex company one more time. I think their pride is getting in the way. Really would like to unload it all to them. It is good equipment and would really like to see the guys at work get to keep using
Hoosegow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This one. $500?

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-reverse-hyper-2
Emotional Support Cobra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How much for the rower?
Hoosegow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Make an offer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.