HOU area interior install

433 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by malenurse
CAR96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does any one know of any good Houston area leather interior installers?
I am thinking of ordering some leather seats and having someone local install.
KDubAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Like Katzkin on existing seats or whole new seats? If you're looking for somebody to install Katzkin, I used Victor (281) 777-6688. I think he works at a dealership but installs on the side. He has a stack of samples to choose from and comes to your house to install. Pics are before and after

1agswitchin4lanes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mr Gabriel Galvez in spring bench does great work at great pricing.
malenurse
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Been using Jurado's in Rosenberg for 40 years. Furniture, boats, cars, fire trucks
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.