Best place for 2024 Ford King Ranch Chrome Wheels, Bumper, etc in Cypress, TX?

1,171 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by crowman2010
AggieMitch06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I installed a new lift, wheels, tires and front bumper on my new 2024 Ford F250 Super Duty King Ranch at 300 miles. Looking for any suggestions on the best way to sell the following factory parts in Cypress, Texas:

Chrome Wheels with Bridgestone LT275/65R20 126/123R M+S Tires ($2,699)

Chrome Front Bumper with factory fog lights and tow hooks ($499)

Miscellaneous Suspension Parts ($299)

$3,299 if everything is purchased together.

Local pick up only. No shipping.

Thanks and gig 'em!
big ben
AG
craigslist or FB marketplace...and $3299 lol
Corps_Ag12
AG
You'll be lucky to get $1k for all that stuff lol
AggieMitch06
AG
Thanks. I'll try FB Marketplace. I googled 2024 F250 King Ranch Chrome Wheels and only saw one listing on ebay for $3,399 plus $399 shipping, and my search for 2024 F250 chrome front bumpers revealed those are priced in the $550-$720 range, so I think my asking prices for wheels, tires, bumper and suspension individually and all together are fair. As far as I know, I've priced them for less than anyone else online, especially considering they are in like new condition.
meggy09
AG
I'm assuming that 06 in you user name means you were born in 2006??
AggieMitch06
AG
Class of '06
txyaloo
AG
AggieMitch06 said:

Thanks. I'll try FB Marketplace. I googled 2024 F250 King Ranch Chrome Wheels and only saw one listing on ebay for $3,399 plus $399 shipping, and my search for 2024 F250 chrome front bumpers revealed those are priced in the $550-$720 range, so I think my asking prices for wheels, tires, bumper and suspension individually and all together are fair. As far as I know, I've priced them for less than anyone else online, especially considering they are in like new condition.
Bumper is $200-500 on a good day. Wheels/tires, $800-1400 depending on what part of the state you're in. Suspension stuff might be worthless since you didnt list it.

Most folks aren't buying this stuff on ebay after factoring in shipping prices. I have a few bumpers in my watchlist I've been watching for several years. Seller just keeps relisting and never drops the price.

Your market is really FBM and offer up
Naveronski
AG
It's good to know you value them so highly, because at that price you're likely to hold on to them.
AggieMitch06
AG
Thanks for the feedback. So far been offered 350 for bumper and 1500 for wheels and tires. Just the first 24 hours so I'll wait and see what other offers I get. Ultimately will sell everything for a fair price.
crowman2010
AG
AggieMitch06 said:

Thanks for the feedback. So far been offered 350 for bumper and 1500 for wheels and tires. Just the first 24 hours so I'll wait and see what other offers I get. Ultimately will sell everything for a fair price.
Bro...just take the money and get rid of your headache...
AggieMitch06
AG
LOL
BrazosDog02
AG
First offers are always the highest.
Dogdoc
AG
Bro….why didn't you just get the tremor package?
crowman2010
AG
Dogdoc said:

Bro….why didn't you just get the tremor package?
BRUH!
crowman2010
AG
AggieMitch06 said:

LOL
Have you sold everything yet?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.