Cybertruck Waitlist

2,542 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Guitarsoup
FIDO*98*
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just put down my reservation/deposit for the Dual Motor full Autopilot. Let the waiting game begin. Gotta admit, wasn't a fan at the unveiling, but, the Leno''s garage teaser and Rogan podcast sold me
TxAG-010
AG
Nice! Not going lie, I'm intrigued by them.
CanyonAg77
AG
I love early adopters. Be a pioneer and take the arrows for the rest of us. I can't get over the weird styling, but maybe it will grow on me.
PMD03
AG
I am on the list for a dual motor. I think it will be a good truck for commuting, hauling bikes, and driving silently on the farm.
FIDO*98*
AG
We're fortunate in life to have a getaway on North Padre. My company car is a Subie Outback with Eyesight and can damn near jump on 37 and make it all the way to CC only tapping the steering wheel every minute or so to stop the beeping. Gotta admit, I get annoyed at actually having to drive my Super Duty when I need to bring the truck down.

Looking forward to "hey truck, drive me down to my happy place, I'll sit back and relax'
Mookie
AG
Dual motor awd
aggieforester05
AG
Put the deposit down for a dual motor months ago. Sounds awesome!
EMY92
AG
I'm not sure if it's still the case, but I know on the Model S, you would void the warranty by driving down a dirt road. I wonder if this is the case for the truck?
FIDO*98*
AG
Did you hear that from a friend of a friend of a friend who's dad's first cousin had his warranty voided from driving on a dirt road
Furlock Bones
AG
it's ugly as sin. but, have fun.
EMY92
AG
FIDO*98* said:

Did you hear that from a friend of a friend of a friend who's dad's first cousin had his warranty voided from driving on a dirt road
No, it was in C&D or Autoweek in an article.

https://www.tesla.com/sites/default/files/downloads/tesla-new-vehicle-limited-warranty-en-us.pdf
AggieChemist
AG
FIDO*98* said:

I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another you've been messing around.
FIDO*98*
AG
Conveniently leaving off the "damage caused by". If a road damages my F-250, Ford isn't gonna fix it under warranty. Not any different than every other manufacturer.
PMD03
AG
I know that nothing is finalized as the factory to make the truck hasn't even been built. However, another thing I like is it has a 6.5' bed with the overall length of a supercrew with 5.5'.

The driving silently offroad is my favorite (potential) aspect of the vehicle. That is going to be for any BEV truck, so if Ford comes out a better truck, then I will go there to shop.

We'll see how it all shakes out. If the listed price ends up just being a base number and all the cool stuff is expensive options, then I will be out. The only package I am really interested in is the camping package.

The deposit for this vehicle was only $100 as opposed to the $1,000 for model 3. Not too crazy.
Picard
AG
Has anyone told Elon there are no paved roads on Mars?

FIDO*98*
AG
Fairview
AG
I put a deposit down on the tri-motor last November. Wasn't a huge fan but figured I may come around in the years before they come out.
The Wonderer
AG
Fairview said:

I put a deposit down on the tri-motor last November. Wasn't a huge fan but figured I may come around in the years before they come out.
Same here
AgGrad99
AG
Furlock Bones said:

it's ugly as sin. but, have fun.
The Pontiac Aztec is really excited this truck is being made.
The Kraken
AG
Watched the new episode of Jay Leno's garage last night. The motorized metal louver cover over the bed was impressive. Leno asked how strong it was and Musk got up and stood on it.
Guitarsoup
AG
If I wasn't LOLPOOR I would put a deposit down. I like it a lot.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.