Ordering brake pads online

1,005 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Mhickerson09
Mhickerson09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks to previous recommendations I'm looking at Wagner Oex pads but my question is about specific fit to my wife's 16 Honda Odyssey. According to O'Reilly's website I need part #oex1521. When price comparing on Amazon it says part #oex1414. How do i know for sure which it is. Trust O'Reilly over amazon?
Dill-Ag13
AG
I'd actually trust rockauto over either of those
Silvy
AG
And likely cheaper than both
Mhickerson09
AG
Thanks for the suggestion. Checking on rockauto.com and they have thermoquiet but not the oex. I'm not sure if there's much difference between those two. Cost compared to Amazon is $2 cheaper for rockauto.
BrazosDog02
AG
I go straight to Wagner website to clarify iffy parts house numbers. But I would trust rock auto if I had to chose otherwise.
EMY92
AG
Depends on if they are Prime or not.

I ordered Motorcraft spark plugs for my F150 several years ago along with a few other parts. The parts shipped from 3 locations, I had to pay separate shipping charges from each. I would have been better off ordering from Amazon, I also would have received the parts quicker.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Odyssey 1521 for the front, 1281 for the rear.

OEX1414 is for certain 2010-2017 F150, Expedition and Navigators.
Mhickerson09
AG
Thank you very much! Looks like I know what I'm doing this weekend.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.