Roof and Exterior Painting

397 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by EMY92
hds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need recommendations for a new roof and exterior painting with some boards needing repairing due to squirrels. This is not an insurance claim but want a good company/person to do the work.
edit to add: Hewitt
EMY92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Which city are you in? Central Texas isn't a small place.

If in Waco, I've been happen with the work Manuel Chavez Roofing has done for me. The first time was a roof leak that they fixed at no charge. The second time, I remodeled my garage so I could fit my truck in it, I had 2 doors, but the truck was too wide to get through, they removed the center brick column, replaced the header in the opening with an engineered beam, and redid the trim work. Finally, I had them replace my roof.

Others in the neighborhood who have used them have been happy with their work as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.