Tax Protest Service

1,582 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Lake08
jakester03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For anyone looking for a tax protest service I really like these guys. They still use the old pricing model of only charging you if they save you money.

https://www.taxprotestmap.com/invite/cqhulk4b98
WaldoWings
I hear the Georgetown area's valuations are decreasing this year. Don't know if true. But I wouldn't doubt it. Higher interest rates will make higher monthly payments that are harder to afford. I have seen some listing around waco where the price has been deceased and I would assume that's partially due to a high price like we have had mixed with higher interest rates. People only have so much to spend per month. So the only thing in common peoples' control is the price of the property. Hopefully this will cause a correction of these valuations.
Lake08
WaldoWings said:

I hear the Georgetown area's valuations are decreasing this year. Don't know if true. But I wouldn't doubt it. Higher interest rates will make higher monthly payments that are harder to afford. I have seen some listing around waco where the price has been deceased and I would assume that's partially due to a high price like we have had mixed with higher interest rates. People only have so much to spend per month. So the only thing in common peoples' control is the price of the property. Hopefully this will cause a correction of these valuations.

You think the arseholes at the appraisal district give two sheats about that?? Nope
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.