Howdy Ags!

My name is Felipe Mendoza and I'm a proud member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of '02! I'm excited to announce that I will be representing Red Pear Realty in the Greater Austin area.

When I'm not working with my clients, I love spending time with my family, going to Aggie football games, watching and playing soccer, and going to the gun range!

I've been a high school Spanish teacher for the past 15 years. The reason I got into real estate is because of my family. I want to leave my children a legacy and change their family tree. I have also coached soccer at the high school level and have a very competitive attitude. Quite frankly, I want to win and help my clients win! I believe the best real estate agents are those with a heart of a teacher. I want to be able to educate my clients on everything that Red Pear Realty can do for them! I believe these attributes are going to help Red Pear Realty be successful in the Austin market.

How does Red Pear Work?

Rebates for Buyers;
So you're probably asking? I can get a rebate?! Well, with Red Pear Realty, we can help you buy your house and save you money! We offer FULL SERVICE brokerage services and there are no strings attached! The best part of using Red Pear Realty is we only keep 1% of the 3% commission paid, and we refund you the remaining 2%! That is money in YOUR pocket for YOU to choose how it's spent!

Here's a buyer's example with numbers:
You find a home for sale, go see it at the open house, and decide you want to make an offer. Call or email us, and we take over from there. On this house, you agree on a purchase price of $275,000 and the seller offers a 3% commission to buyer's agents. With Red Pear, you have several options available to you with that 2% ($275,000 x 2% = $5500!) of the commission. You can choose to take it as cash to help cover closing costs, buy down the interest rate or use it as a reduction of the purchase price! Either way, the seller pays this fee so you come out way ahead! Want more info? Check out our Buyer page on our website.

1% Commission for Sellers
It's no secret that demand is hot for homes across the Austin market. With Red Pear, why pay someone full commission for the privilege to list your home on the Internet and plant a sign in your front yard? Instead, Red Pear wants YOU to keep YOUR hard earned home equity, so we offer FULL SERVICE realty services for just 1% of the sales price!

Here's a real life example for sellers with numbers:
Imagine your family is starting to outgrow the 3 bed / 2 bath you bought a few years ago when you were newly married and had no kids. So you decide it's time to sell and move to a bigger house so that your parents no longer have to sleep on that old pullout couch in the living room when they come to visit. Let's say you want to list it for $385,000 because that is what your neighbor down the street just sold their similar house for. With Red Pear, you would pay us a commission of just $3,850 at closing to sell the house vs the $11,500 you would pay with the traditional 3% commission model. That's significant savings that YOU get to keep! We still highly encourage you to pay buyer's agents 3%, but we don't keep any of this. Want more info? Check out our Seller page on our website.

We are now offering our FULL SERVICE rebate and reduced fee brokerage services to buyers and sellers across the Greater Austin area with me as your dedicated, local agent! I am excited to be part of the Red Pear Realty team and would be honored to earn your business, so you can do more of the things you do, instead of paying big commissions!

Felipe Mendoza
Vice President - Austin
C: 512-270-1652
Felipe@MyRedPear.com
https://www.MyRedPear.com
2% Buyer Rebates & 1% Listing Commissions