FM 2271 Extension

2,030 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by McInnis80
ag0207
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody make it to the presentation at the expo center about this today? Work & kids Tball practice kept me from being able to go. I am not a huge fan of the idea. I will probably watch the recording and submit comments.

Update: After watching the presentation they have added multiple alternatives that sound better than the original proposal I had heard (taking 2271 through a subdivision). If you want to try and influence what you guys think is the best alternative you should watch & comment on it.
c-jags
I've lived here 13+ years and never new that the Dam road had another name than the Dam road.
stallion6
AG
What I would like to see is another east / west road to 35. Traffic will only get worse for those going west to work.
c-jags
stallion6 said:

What I would like to see is another east / west road to 35. Traffic will only get worse for those going west to work.

There's been some discussion on something to get you from I35 to North Belton/West Temple with more ease but I haven't seen much In terms of making it happen

They did expand Old Waco Road a good bit but all that does is get you to all the new duplex homes faster.
McInnis80
I saw they are not going to go through Dawson's Ranch. The City Administrator of Belton was not happy. the big issue is trying to get from Belton to South Temple.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.