Airbnb in Temple close to Scott & White

2,125 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by templeton
schwack schwack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody got any ideas?

Need next week - Mom is having a pretty serious surgery & we'd like to be as close as possible. If not - what hotel is decent & closest?

Thank you!

edit - kinda want/need to get this booked today if you know of anything.
Matsui
AG
Plenty of the normal chain hotels around the hospital. That's the best method.
c-jags

Home2Suites and Hilton Garden Inn are the closest.

H2S is a bit more utilitarian but they do have breakfast.

HGI will have a full breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bar, but none of it will be free. Breakfast may be free (I'm a diamond member so I may get extra perks) but COVID has made hotel breakfasts suck across the board.
Aggie_95
AG
Hilton Garden Inn is closed until Sept 1 for renovations. Home2Suites is right there as well with many restaurants within walking distance.
templeton
I have some aggie friends who have one that will be going live in a week-- 3/2 in Canyon Creek with a game room. Doesn't sound like it will be ready in time for your mom's surgery though. email is saramidturi<at>yahoo<dot>com.
schwack schwack
AG
Thanks everybody! We ended up at VRBO that looks ok so fingers crossed. Seemed like a better option than single hotel rooms. Headed there tomorrow.
templeton
templeton said:

I have some aggie friends who have one that will be going live in a week-- 3/2 in Canyon Creek with a game room. Doesn't sound like it will be ready in time for your mom's surgery though. email is saramidturi<at>yahoo<dot>com.
This house I mentioned went live today. Please help them spread the word!

https://abnb.me/eWK4e2ASoib
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.