Recommendations for Home/Pool remodel in Belton

2,246 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jfwpratt
rather be fishing
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wife and I are considering a move back to Belton. We would be remodeling a 1960s home that also has an in-ground pool from the 1980s.

We are probably looking at full reno on 2 bathrooms and the kitchen, possibly raising ceilings in living area, and repairing some water damaged on the porch roof/interior ceiling drywall. May also look at putting more windows in along one side of the house.

Pool is plaster walls and there is a u-shaped crack that causes the pool to drain to about half capacity if not refilled. We would make the decision to repair if feasible, or just fill in.
Rabid Cougar
AG
rather be fishing said:

Wife and I are considering a move back to Belton. We would be remodeling a 1960s home that also has an in-ground pool from the 1980s.

We are probably looking at full reno on 2 bathrooms and the kitchen, possibly raising ceilings in living area, and repairing some water damaged on the porch roof/interior ceiling drywall. May also look at putting more windows in along one side of the house.

Pool is plaster walls and there is a u-shaped crack that causes the pool to drain to about half capacity if not refilled. We would make the decision to repair if feasible, or just fill in.
Chaparral Pools. He is in Houston but will do work in Central Texas. He is from Cameron and his brother lives in Salado. Does outstanding work.
Chaparral Pools

I am not a paid spokesperson.
GIF Reactor
AG
Let me ask around.
harleyds2
AG
I've heard peerless does some pretty good remodel work
jfwpratt
I'm Chaparral Pools and will be more than happy to field any questions you may have on this project. As stated, I do work around the state building/remodeling and would like to help if I can.

Thanks,

Jerry Pratt
Chaparral Pools
832-329-5910
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.