JNeely's Burrito Bar

1,945 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GIF Reactor
COSCAG67
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ate there for the first time today... it was AWESOME!

That is all
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Where is it?
This message has been approved by Brad, Jerry and Mitch..
COSCAG67
AG
127 lake rd Belton

COSCAG67
AG
Same owner as backyard bbq... has a bar area and a bunch of screens like a mini bww

Great food
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Thx. Will try
This message has been approved by Brad, Jerry and Mitch..
Cowboy1990
Nephew who's dad is an Ag works there. If you are in and see Kris in the bar give him a good tip. He's about to go off to school and I'm sure he could use it.
mazzag
AG
I did not like it. Went there 2weeks after it opened. Ate at the bar and service was poor and my beautiful looking Mexican martini wasn't finishable. Food was meh. I even went back a few weeks later for a quick lunch. Meh. Great owners and great scene. Hope it's a success. I just won't eat there again.
COSCAG67
AG
I ordered the bowl with everything and brisket and ribeye as the meat... knocked the socks off chipotle.

GIF Reactor
AG
Went there twice shortly after they opened and really enjoyed it both times. I've been there about 4 times since then, trying different menu items, and it just hasn't been good. I can't put my finger on what is wrong though...if it is the meat, sauce, veggies...not sure. Last thing to try is the salad.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.