Sip N Shop in Waco- leather bags!

1,640 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SFarver
SFarver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just wanted to let you know that my daughter and I launched a new e-commerce company selling women's leather bags. We have a limited number of bags in our "Sonoma" color, which is maroon. We were asked to sell the bags at Waco's Sip n' Shop being hosted by Balcones Distellery. Dec 1 from 4:00-8:00.

We'd love to meet local Aggies, so come on by! If you can't come then look us up online: VerityMarket

Sarah
BohunkAg
AG
Sarah,

Can you explain what the Sip N' Shop is?
HollywoodBQ
AG
I had to look it up too.

Sip n' Shop December 1st
December 1 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
https://balconesdistilling.com/event/sip-n-shop-december-1st/
Copied this quote from their web site.
Quote:

We are so excited to announce our holiday vendor market happening here at Balcones Distillery on December 1st! Come sip on ccoktails and shop for all your gift giving needs. This just happens to be for First Friday in December so it's a great way to celebrate the seaon and enjoy a few cocktails along the way. This event is open to the public!

Our vendors are:
Woodhall Studio Stationary
Wendy Gragg Felt ornaments & pins
Em Jewelry & Design Jewelry
Gather Home goods/gift giving
Andie Day Mary Claret Modern apparel
Pitaya Handbags Handbags from Mexico
Waco Woodworks Handcrafted Wood Gifts
Verity Market Rich leather made responsibly in small batches
SFarver
AG
I am so sorry for the delayed response! I was having an issue where the site wouldn't let me post. It's all good now though! A Sip and Shop is an event the distillery is hosting so you will check out their drinks and walk around and see the vendors. We will be there from 4:00-8:00 pm.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.