Outdoor track open to public? Temple/Belton

4,680 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by templeton
beastinBQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there an outdoor 1/4 mile track that the public can use? A friend of mine told me that Belton Tiger stadium is closed to public.

I'm doing some specific run training, and a 1/4 mile track would be best. Thanks in advance.
Captain Pablo
AG
Wildcat Stadium
Captain Pablo
AG
FYI, Temple is hosting a track meet at the stadium on Friday night, and the Wildcats will be doing all the running up and down the field
beastinBQ
AG
Thanks!
c-jags
beastinBQ said:

Is there an outdoor 1/4 mile track that the public can use? A friend of mine told me that Belton Tiger stadium is closed to public.

I'm doing some specific run training, and a 1/4 mile track would be best. Thanks in advance.TI
TISD's is open to the public but school's in session.

there is one that's not well maintained on 6th in belton by the soccer stadium as well.

a random one, but Optimist Park's concrete trail is almost exactly a 1/4 mile. i use it to finish out miles when i'm running in northside.
c-jags
Captain Pablo said:

FYI, Temple is hosting a track meet at the stadium on Friday night, and the Wildcats will be doing all the running up and down the field
JAW3336
AG
Captain Pablo said:

Wildcat Stadium

I think they have it closed during school hours and maybe even all the time now.
Captain Pablo
AG
JAW3336 said:

Captain Pablo said:

Wildcat Stadium

I think they have it closed during school hours and maybe even all the time now.

I'm sure it's closed during school hours, and when practices are going on and stuff like that

I had not realized it was closed all the time

I see people on it during off hours when I drive-by

Maybe they have special permission or something
JAW3336
AG
It may be open nights and weekends I'm not sure. It used to be open during school but they changed that.
templeton
The new running path at Oak Creek Park (the piggies park) is .24miles.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.