Maritime Job Listing - Corpus Christi

1,919 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Daddy-O5
Daddy-O5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We've got a significant amount of work coming up in Corpus Christi in the Maritime Shipping Industry involving Shipping and Barging Operations. We're based out of Houston, employ several TAMUG graduates, and have the ability to relocate current staff but are exploring several avenues looking for local help down in CC.

Anyone with a Maritime background, or simply interested in the industry, in Corpus Christi looking for a job shoot me an email. Bachelors preferred but not necessarily required (industry or relevant experience, in lieu of or addition to, is always a plus). This is a field job that would involve being on board the various modes of transportation involved in our project.

For public message board consumption, I'm using my personal TexAgs specific email. But I'll likely respond from my business account with more company and job specific information.

jdlco2005 at gmail dot com
Agasaurus Tex
AG
Oops! Wrong topic.
Daddy-O5
AG
No problem, just a job listing, I think this is the board with the most CC specific traffic?

Cross posted on the Job Network Board as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.