Will it EVER Rain again?

4,838 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Brush Country Ag
Mark Fairchild
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
About to dry up and blow away in Rockport!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
YouBet
AG
I'm headed down there tomorrow for the week. Our water has been off for a month due to a water leak. Finally was able to get it fixed but grass has died in meantime and I just put that grass in last year.

FML.
woodyhayes
Be careful what u wish for !
YouBet
AG
Had light rain for about 10 minutes. Better than nothing I guess.
YellAgs
AG
Finally raining this morning.
IslandAg76
AG
Yes!
Aggieangler93
AG
I'm in POC trying to do a little fishing. So it's storming!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
drmwvr
AG
Raining in Rockport right now!
YouBet
AG
Had an outside plug burn up. I guess it was so shocked by the rain it gave up the ghost.
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
We are burnt up in Victoria, but we had our wettest year ever last year. After 2-3 10"+ rains watching water get close to the house I'll stomach the dry
drmwvr
AG
Pouring rain in Rockport today!
Ag with kids
AG
Rained all weekend on N Padre Island and Corpus...
Brush Country Ag
AG
We received 10.1 in since last Thursday here in SE LaSalle County. ..and we needed every drop. Lake CC should catch some, but just don't know how much. Cotulla area had 3-4 in as did Tilden area. Don't think it rained much up the watershed for Nueces.

Very blessed…
Ag with kids
AG
Brush Country Ag said:

We received 10.1 in since last Thursday here in SE LaSalle County. ..and we needed every drop. Lake CC should catch some, but just don't know how much. Cotulla area had 3-4 in as did Tilden area. Don't think it rained much up the watershed for Nueces.

Very blessed…

There was flooding in Corpus...
Brush Country Ag
AG
Ag with kids said:

Brush Country Ag said:

Very blessed…

Unfortunately rain in Corpus doesn't help our water restriction
Ag with kids
AG
Brush Country Ag said:

Ag with kids said:

Brush Country Ag said:

Very blessed…

Unfortunately rain in Corpus doesn't help our water restriction
Meh...I live on the Island. All the yards are rocks. The only grass I have is damn weeds...
Brush Country Ag
AG
Yep… mow my yard in AP with Roundup. Did hear that the Nueces is going to crest in McMullen County pretty high, but don't think there is much behind that push. So Lake CC should get a bump out of this, but not much imo. Choke Canyon pretty much missed out…was some rain around Pearsall, but not enough to make a difference.
Ag with kids
AG
Brush Country Ag said:

Yep… mow my yard in AP with Roundup. Did hear that the Nueces is going to crest in McMullen County pretty high, but don't think there is much behind that push. So Lake CC should get a bump out of this, but not much imo. Choke Canyon pretty much missed out…was some rain around Pearsall, but not enough to make a difference.
Now that it's finally rained, I may mow my "yard" with my blowtorch.

My poor Dad lives in Lakehills...at Medina Lake. It's 9.3% full. A few years ago it got below 3% full. The only water was down by the dam. He's still got no rain.

I was visiting him in the early 2000s though when it almost overflowed the top of the dam. The 250 ft wide spillway was dumping 15 ft high water. You could hear it a mile away at his house...which is completely around several bends in the lake...It got within 18 inches of overflowing...
Brush Country Ag
AG
Looks like the rise on the Nueces is larger than originally thought. Hopefully Lake CC will get a good rise.
Krazykat
AG
Mark Fairchild
AG
OK, OK, now I want to know if it will ever stop raining!!!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
drmwvr
AG
Mucho rain in Rockport today
Brush Country Ag
AG
drmwvr said:

Mucho rain in Rockport today

Stock up on mosquito repellent! They're coming soon!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.