Galveston Bachelor Party

2,700 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Krazykat
Donnys Element
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm throwing a bachelor party in Galveston this weekend. Looking for a place to have dinner for 10 guys on Friday night. Kind of hoping to have something laid back, where we could hang for a while and maybe have a few drinks. We are all around 35-42 and most are married with kids, so nothing too wild.

Also looking for ideas on if the beach house has only 4 parking spots, where would be a good place for some guys to leave their cars on the island for the weekend?

PlanoAg98
AG
Duh... Ocean Cabaret
EclipseAg
AG
If you're on the west end, Waterman's (near Galveston Country Club) would be a good choice. Food is usually good and the bar area is spacious.

Also, if you booked the house through a management company such as Sand N Sea or Gary Greene, you can usually use their lot for overflow parking.
OldAg&TheSea
AG
Texas Tail distillery is pretty cool and has outdoor seating, plus lots of cool places to eat around it. Also Stuttgarden Tavern is a solid spot with good beer and decent food. As far as parking I'd recommend one of the cruise garages, might be pricey but that's how it is this time of year. For coffee I'd recommend Red Light Coffee Roasters, and sunflower or mosquito cafe for brunch. If yall are looking for a "classier" place, I'd recommend steakhouse 41 or Gaidos.
Best Mexican food on the island is at "The Original" btw
If the others heard me talking out loud they would think that I am crazy. But since I am not I do not care.
Silvy
AG
Flounder_22 said:

Best Mexican food on the island is at "The Original" btw

The taco truck at Broadway and 33rd would like a word
Krazykat
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.