Income producing property in Corpus Christi for sale.

2,481 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MR Gadsden
MR Gadsden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a house in the Del Mar neighborhood in Corpus (near Spohn Shoreline, 5 mins from downtown) and I've been using it as a vacation rental now for the last three years. It rents out as two different units, the main house is 1600 sq ft 3/2 and there is a self-sufficient mother-in-law apartment above the garage that is 850 sq ft 2/1 with its own kitchen. I have all the paperwork to show the rental income from at least the last two years. Both in excess of 50k/yr.

We've moved to Midland, and sold our other home in the area along with my business down there. I've continued to rent the house out but it's time for us to pull completely out of Corpus Christi and focus on West Texas.

If anyone has thought about getting into the vacation rental business this would be something to look into. I'd like to sell this as a turnkey type deal, fully furnished and all future bookings (we are booked solid through July).

If you just like Corpus and want a home there, its in a great location. My wife and I lived in the downstairs for the first 5 years we were married and rented out the apartment to a friend.

I think I have it listed at 245k. But with that we included a 3k flooring allowance to replace the tile flooring in the kitchen/dinning area downstairs. The main part of the house is pier and beam and it's had some shifting so the tile needs to be replaced. I'm having the foundation shored up and leveled as well.

If you are interested, drop a note on here or shoot me an email at mrrichline at Gmail

We have it listed with a fellow Aggie realtor down there so she's available to show it, we just have to work around the rentals that are already booked.

-Mike
Mark Fairchild
AG
A 180 from us, we left Midland to come to the coast. Both of us have had/will have a somewhat rude awakening, culture shock for sure. Lived in Midland for 40 years, my how it has changed, Best of Luck!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
MR Gadsden
I say the MID in Midland stands for Must Involve Dollars Land. It's insane how much money you can make up here and just as crazy how fast it gets spent.

As for Corpus the weird mix of island time meets Mexico takes some getting used to for sure.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.