Corpus Retirement Party

1,547 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by lazuras_dc
kag00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My father in law is retiring and we want to throw him a small but fun retirement party. Any recommendations for a 30 person party? Trying to avoid the hotel banquet hall. Thinking about doing a yaht/booze cruze but not having much luck finding something that will do dinner and drinks.

FIL likes to drink tequlia, margaritas, and golf so a good time is a focus.

Thanks!
The Chicken Ranch
AG
There is a pirate ship in Port Aransas. I don't know what it's called or if they do charters, but you might try googling it and finding out what they can do.
kag00
AG
The red dragon. My kids love it. Not sure you can charter it but I knoe theu do serve booze.

Thanks
The Chicken Ranch
AG
There is also a party barge in Rockport that does this stuff. I went on it about 5 years ago. I have no idea who runs it or how to contact them. Maybe the Rockport Chamber of Commerce can help you?
BO297
Harrison's landing restaurant has a boat tour business attached to it.

Vietnam Restaurant has a nice private party room.
davisgary 87
I had my 50th birthday out on the island at the Boathouse. Rented out the lower level. It was GREAT!!
lazuras_dc
AG
Yep, I second the party boat out by Harrisons. Also Dos Comales has a party room if you want margaritas. Vietnam, Bleu Bistro, are higher end restaurants with private rooms as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.