Realtor recomendation

2,040 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ruple Ranch & Land
jcst
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to move to Tyler area in a couple of years.

Any recommendations for realtor or who to stay away from?
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Audrey Pongetti is who moved us here. Love her. She helped get us a rental for the first 6 months and then a great home when we had established a bit more. Can't recommend her enough.
Stive
AG
I'm a huge fan of the Newberry brothers (Andy and Brad). Good guys both personally and in business, high character, from here, easy to get along with and great at follow through.

Some of it will depend on what part of the Tyler area you'd like to focus. While all of the agents can go just about anywhere, South Tyler or Bullard can be a different market than Lindale and Hideaway.

PeekingDuck
AG
Stay away from Coldwell. I've heard good things about the Newberry brothers.
J_Landes89
AG
Howdy!

I'm a realtor here in Tyler, and would be honored to be of service to you. 903. 521. 6291.

Glad to here you are headed this way! I'm a 3rd generation Tylerite myself. It's home!
EastTexAg09
We used Matt Cornelius last year to purchase our current house and will use him for any other purchases in the future.

Andy and Brad Newberry do a good job as well.
Ruple Ranch & Land
Sponsor
Looking to buy a home on some land? Contact Ruple Ranch & Land. We'd love to help!

info@rupleproperties.com
830-569-3500
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.