Christmas Lights in Tyler

3,301 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Mike92
1855Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Which neighborhoods are the best to go look at Christmas lights in Tyler? I'm in Lindale and pickings are slim in my neighborhood and I would like to avoid Santa Land. When I was a kid, we would drive through Holly Tree, but it doesn't seem like it is as decorated as it used to be.
Post removed:
by user
Josepi
AG
Is that house in Holly Tree that had the automated lights in sync with the music still going? It was pretty cool back in the day.

My neighborhood has some decent houses, but it's very spotty.
TylerAg98
AG
Some areas in the Azalea district have been decent in years past. Parts of Hollytree, Copeland Woods, the neighborhood behind Lowe's. It is pretty hit or miss. Good luck!
Brock Sampson
AG
The Woods across for UT Tyler
AsburyAg
AG
Good luck - and if you find some good ones let us know.

We've lived here for 6 years and have yet to find something consistent. I'm surprised HT is not better. There are a few nice ones in there, but they are spaced out throughout the neighborhood.

Usually the best ones we've seen have been in less affluent neighborhoods with normal houses.
Mike92
AG
We drove through Hollytree a couple of nights ago and were pretty underwhelmed for the most part. My own neighborhood in Cambridge Bend Estates is surprisingly well decorated this year. Unfortunately, my 20ft inflatable Santa is currently out of commission.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.