Traffic

1,707 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by OXDL45
oldvalleyrat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I guess the folks in the valley have decided to chuck this idea of staying home. (Frankly I understand why!) I went out to get some flowers at HEB on Trenton for my wife at 4 PM yesterday (Saturday). I'll admit that I don't do a lot of shopping but I was really shocked. That huge parking lot was FULL! You have to drive around and around to finally catch someone leaving. When I got inside, wow, it was packed. I looked around for a minute and there were no empty shelves but there was no 6 foot rule being followed. Every checkout counter was manned and in use.

I guess I know know why my wife always goes grocery shopping at 8:00 in the morning on a weekday.

OH. I forgot to mention that the traffic at 10th and Trenton was backed up more than a block in all directions. I was amazed. I got back home to my house and decided I didn't want to beard that lion again!
All organizations are perfectly aligned for the results they get.
OXDL45
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Things are getting busier in a lot of places. Seen the increase in the Austin and Houston areas recently. More people out and about as time passes.

Stay safe RGV Ags!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.