Looking for Realtor - Mission/McAllen

2,498 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Gordon Bombay
ZondoAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy! We are looking for a realtor in the Mission/McAllen area to help sell our rental home. I would love some recommendations of Aggie Realtors. But if you have had a good experience with one and they aren't an Aggie - please share also. TIA
zarbas77
AG
Jasen Hardison, STAR properties. Honest and hard working Aggie and a great family man. He and his family are great people.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
RGV AG
AG
Barbara Moffat is excellent as well. Lots of Aggie connections.
oldvalleyrat
AG
My wife and I just went through the process of selling my MIL's house and moving her into long term care. Our banker (and old student of mine) recommended Diane McClarty, Star Properties. She was very helpful. We put her sign in front of the house the day we had an estate sale to get it ready to sell. It sold the next day! She was on the ball and a very nice lady. Her address is:

322 Nolana Avenue
McAllen, Texas
956-664-2121 Office number

She is not an Aggie but was definitely on the ball.

Incidentally she recommended River's Edge (Anthony Smith) to do the estate sale. That was one of the best decisions we ever made. Trying to sell all her mom's stuff with all those memories was going to kill my wife and her sister. The estate sale is awesome. They came in and set up the sale, did the sale, and we had to do NOTHING! They get 1/3 of the sale and we got 2/3. I cannot imagine how they make any money for all the work they did. When it was over they brought a computer printout of what they sold, how much and whether it was taxable and a check for the proceeds. We did not attend the estate sale at all.
AggieOC
AG
Ryan and Bryan Real Estate Team is the best in the area. Bryan is an Aggie Class of 2001 and Ryan is an Aggie at heart most of his family graduated from A&M.

https://www.ryanandbrian.com/
Gordon Bombay
AG
Any good recommendations for the Harlingen area?
Duckhook
AG
Coldwell Banker on Stuart Place Rd. Diana Haire or Annette Baker.
Gordon Bombay
AG
Is she an Ag? Not that it matters but it seems like a universal ice breaker...
Duckhook
AG
No. Connie de la Garza (a guy) at Bahnman is an Aggie. But I would go with my other two picks first. You buying or selling residential?
Gordon Bombay
AG
Looking to buy residential within the next 6 months...
Duckhook
AG
I would go with Diana Haire. Tell her an Aggie golfing buddy of her husband recommended her. She'll do a good job for you. I used her for the house I'm currently in.
aggie59
AG
aggiestx,Looking to sell in Santa Rosa area,,approx 5 miles N of expressway , some acreage can be included if interested can be contacted at 956 778 8667
PJYoung
AG
oldvalleyrat said:

My wife and I just went through the process of selling my MIL's house and moving her into long term care. Our banker (and old student of mine) recommended Diane McClarty, Star Properties. She was very helpful. We put her sign in front of the house the day we had an estate sale to get it ready to sell. It sold the next day! She was on the ball and a very nice lady. Her address is:

322 Nolana Avenue
McAllen, Texas
956-664-2121 Office number

She is not an Aggie but was definitely on the ball.

She is excellent and married to an Ag. Super nice people.
Gordon Bombay
AG
Looking to buy more towards next year most likely but just trying to get all the information I can early and getting finances in order. Hope you are able to sell quick. Thank You.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.