West Texas
Sponsored by

142nd District Court Judge

5,349 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DuncanLEO
DE4D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

I dont live in west Texas... but I wish i did.

There is a lady running for judge in midland - Mary Baker. For better or worse I just wanted to let you know she's full of it. Maybe she would fit in, needing boots to wade thru **** that thick. Not going to out my sources but I have confirmed with good aggies and raiders alike who have first hand experience from law school. Some now in private some in public service.

Happy to ask them questions if you want specific questions answered. But here is a tip, on her campaign facebook page she is lying about why she didnt pass the bar the first time.... oh, and the idea she is a "conservative" is also wild fabrication to chase votes.

SW AG80
AG
Who won that race? I don't live in Midland either.
sclaff
AG
David Rogers just missed with 49.6% of the vote in a three way race. He and Baker are headed to a run off.

Rogers is obviously the most qualified.
TxAg20
AG
Keep your BS on the politics board.
mslags97
AG
sclaff said:

David Rogers just missed with 49.6% of the vote in a three way race. He and Baker are headed to a run off.

Rogers is obviously the most qualified.

And is a great candidate and a great Aggie.
TxAg20
AG
I didn't vote for Baker in the primary, but I'll vote for her in the runoff just because you anonymous chodes are campaigning on message boards.
mslags97
AG
TxAg20 said:

I didn't vote for Baker in the primary, but I'll vote for her in the runoff just because you anonymous chodes are campaigning on message boards.

Whatever man. What rule says you can't campaign on message boards?!! I gave my opinion. Big deal. Get over yourself.
TxAg20
AG
mslags97 said:

TxAg20 said:

Whatever man. What rule says you can't campaign on message boards?!! I gave my opinion. Big deal. Get over yourself.

No rule that I'm aware of. That doesn't make it any less ridiculous for some anonymous internet person to try to influence votes, especially in a district that the poster doesn't reside in. There is a politics board specifically for that type of ****posting.
mslags97
AG
I do live in Midland. I am friends with David Rogers. And I am a former Judge. And this seems like a wise place to campaign for somebody in this area.
TxAg20
AG
Read the first post of this thread.
sclaff
AG
Congratulations to David Rogers with 61% of the run off vote.
pinche gringo
AG
TxAg20 said:

What a dick
mslags97
AG
pinche gringo said:

TxAg20 said:

What a dick

My thoughts exactly..... lots of jerks can be found on here, but this guy may take the cake...
TxAg20
AG
Obsession noted.
DuncanLEO
sclaff said:

Congratulations to David Rogers with 61% of the run off vote.

Well that sucks, wanted the other guy to win.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.