West Texas
Sponsored by

San Angelo Suggestions

2,652 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by LEJ
LEJ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm probably going to be needing storage (climate controlled preferably) and an apartment in San Angelo. I've done some homework, but I'd like any and all real life experiences/suggestions.
TKNR_Ags_co21
AG
I stored in a unit at Affordable Self Storage for about a year and it was a good experience, friendly caretaker as well.

3901 Sherwood Way, San Angelo, TX 76901

I haven't been out that way in a while so I don't know if anything new has been built as far as apartments... but when I left there in 2014 the apartment choices were very dated. A few began doing interior renovations that were nice so just remember that some may look like 1970's built crap on the outside but are very nice and updated on the inside.
LEJ
TKN_Ags said:

I stored in a unit at Affordable Self Storage for about a year and it was a good experience, friendly caretaker as well.

3901 Sherwood Way, San Angelo, TX 76901

I haven't been out that way in a while so I don't know if anything new has been built as far as apartments... but when I left there in 2014 the apartment choices were very dated. A few began doing interior renovations that were nice so just remember that some may look like 1970's built crap on the outside but are very nice and updated on the inside.
Thanks for the quick reply. That's one of the storage places I'm considering based on my initial research. I'm not real picky on the apartment. Won't be in it very much.
TKNR_Ags_co21
AG
Happy to help! I hadn't browsed the West Texas board in months and saw San Angelo in the first thread title! It's a great place and I hope you enjoy it, wish I could get back there permanently one day but for now I'm loving being in Houston.
LEJ
TKN_Ags said:

Happy to help! I hadn't browsed the West Texas board in months and saw San Angelo in the first thread title! It's a great place and I hope you enjoy it, wish I could get back there permanently one day but for now I'm loving being in Houston.
I spend a fair amount of time there already, and I really enjoy it. I've said it before but Angelo really reminds me of College Station from back in the day, before it got all "fancy".
zachsccr
AG
I just moved to San Angelo a month ago. We used Affordable in the months leading up to store stuff. I can't speak to their climate controlled options, but we had a pleasant experience with them.
We live in a house, but I think most of the people I know in apprentments are just south of the loop.

San Angelo has been a great place to live so far!
LEJ
Pulled the trigger on one at the southland blvd location. Best prices available for this company are at this location. Special rate for next 3 months. Great people, clean, gated... very convenient. Thanks again. FYI... they're building another new location somewhere on that side of town for boats and trailers only.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.