West Texas
Sponsored by

Landscaping - recommendations for landscape designs?

2,630 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Thomas Sowell, PhD
txaggie_08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey all,

I recently moved into a new home in Daybreak Estates, and I'm looking for a landscaper that is willing to submit a design rendering to me for front yard landscaping, as well as ideas on trees to plant in backyard.

I want to do all labor myself, but would appreciate someone with the creative ability and knowledge of West Texas plants to help me design the front landscape and recommend good drought resistant trees in my backyard. Two trees were planted in the backyard a few years ago when the house was built, but both have died.
BourbonAg
AG
Extreme Exteriors did one for us about a year ago.
Predmid
AG
Budget?
txaggie_08
AG
I'm simply looking for someone to draw up some plans for ideas on plants to use and where. I'll do the install myself.

I wouldn't think that sort of consultation would cost too much
Txgunrnnr
AG
Try Yard Dog in Odessa.
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” -Henry Ford

#FJB
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
https://www.google.com/search?q=longhorn+band+insult+photo&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjukYP5p8XdAhVNSq0KHdgEDuIQ_AUIESgB&biw=320&bih=454#imgrc=es9qe7bYmBk_dM:
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.