From TexAgs Sponsor, Kendra Hudson:

I have some exclusive College Station real estate scoop to share with TexAgs members. This is truly insider information and can only be found here. I have a residential property in College Station - located in a prime close-to-campus location - that I will be listing for sale on the MLS in just a few days. In the meantime, TexAgs subscribers will know about it before anyone else!

The reason this is beneficial to you is because College Station is an extremely hot real estate market. Oftentimes when a marquee home hits the market, there are multiple offers and the property is sold within 24 hours. This can really frustrate buyers. This is a chance for you to be "in the know" before the general public.

In the case of this home, you have the ability to gain information and/or arrange for a private showing before it ever hits the market. I see this property as terrific Game-Day gem. This 2600 sq ft home is very livable right now and, with a modest remodel budget, could become a real show place!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS HOME OR TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE PROPERTY.

Kendra Hudson '86
TM5 Properties Realtor/Broker Associate
979-218-3905
www.kendrahudson.com
khudsonrealtor@gmail.com
www.tm5properties.com/agents/kendra-hudson