Aggie gear in Amarillo

465 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by bigtruckguy3500
bigtruckguy3500
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I live out of state, but will be in Amarillo for a few days. I'm low on Aggie gear, and none is available locally where I live. Can always order online, but curious if any place has a decent selection locally. I know in Houston most Walmart and Academies have Aggie gear. Specifically looking for t-shirts, maybe a polo or something.

Thanks
Nixter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's slim pickings.
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agree. Don't know where you would find any other than Walmart and Academy. And it's about 50/50 as to whether they would have Aggie stuff vs t.u. Or Tceh
bigtruckguy3500
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah. I checked out both Walmart and academy and other than some kid sized stuff, and a couple clearance polos too big for me, nothing.

Which one of y'all lives right across from the airport? Saw an Aggie flag out front. Also saw an Aggie flag outside a haircut place on W34th, I think. Needed a haircut but didn't have time. Maybe next time if it's Aggie owned
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Which one of y'all lives right across from the airport?

I'm having a hard time thinking where there are any residential areas anywhere near the airport....
HSEAG13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There are dozens of us. Dozens…
bigtruckguy3500
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Which one of y'all lives right across from the airport?

I'm having a hard time thinking where there are any residential areas anywhere near the airport....

I think it's an agricultural property with a house on the 2 lane road that runs between the gas station (Valero?) and the car rental return. If I wasn't in a rush to return my car I would have honked the Aggie Warm Hymn driving by slowly. But it was also pretty early in the morning, so maybe next time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.