Prayers needed -- spray plane crash

2,064 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by milner79
eric76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Will, a grand nephew of mine, crashed a spray plane in a wheat field south of Perryton yesterday (June 6). He survived but it burst into a fireball and he has 2nd and 3rd degree burns to an estimated 70% of his body from the waist up. He was airlifted to a burn center in Lubbock.

He's in for a world of hurt for the treatment for such burns since they have to debride the burned area daily.

This has to be tough on young marriages, too. If I remember correctly, he got married last August.

Prayers will be greatly appreciated.
ef857002-e9da-4375-b80a-869a3518bb00@8shield.net
eric76
AG
A little more.

They airlifted Will to Lubbock from the site of the crash but had to stop in Amarillo on the way to stabilize him further.

Will hasn't regained consciousness and may not for some time. He has third degree burns to 70% of his body. A niece of mine, his aunt, saw him this morning and said that the bandages are soaked from fluid seeping out from the burns.

I'm also worried about how much damage the fireball may have done to his lungs.
Nixter
AG
Praying for Will, his wife, and your entire family.
eric76
AG
Nixter said:

Praying for Will, his wife, and your entire family.
Thanks. We all appreciate that.

If interested, there is a Facebook page for his recovery at https://www.facebook.com/groups/476139014815136 with daily reports.
Wearer of the Ring
AG
Will be praying.
topoftexasag
AG
Praying for all involved. Have not seen an update recently. Hope all is well.
eric76
AG
Will made it home yesterday.

It was 64 days instead of the 100 days expected!

He may have to go back for more surgery if the latest skin graft doesn't improve soon.
CanyonAg77
milner79
Prayers.
milner79
eric76 said:

Will, a grand nephew of mine, crashed a spray plane in a wheat field south of Perryton yesterday (June 6). He survived but it burst into a fireball and he has 2nd and 3rd degree burns to an estimated 70% of his body from the waist up. He was airlifted to a burn center in Lubbock.

He's in for a world of hurt for the treatment for such burns since they have to debride the burned area daily.

This has to be tough on young marriages, too. If I remember correctly, he got married last August.

Prayers will be greatly appreciated.
Wanted you to know that the prayer team at Christ Church - College Station is praying for Will, his family and his recovery.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.