100 things to do in Amarillo

2,257 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Sarge0712
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The book is just now coming out, I don't have a review. But the author is a friend of ours, from back when our daughters played club soccer together. Extremely nice guy, big booster of Amarillo. At least one daughter (maybe both) graduated from A&M

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/100-things-to-do-in-amarillo-before-you-die-eric-miller/1139776734

SunrayAg
AG
The last 85 pages are blank?
CanyonAg77
Drawkcab
Decent list. I haven't done probably half the stuff, but I'd say he hit all the things I'd put on a "definitely can't miss" list.

My only real gripe is if I was going to suggest only one sushi place and one pizza place it wouldn't be Lemongrass and Fire Slice but you can't account for people's taste in foods.
Aggie1
AG
Art Is Everywhere in Amarillo - Texas Monthly
Texas Monthly
With a creative scene that includes the classic Cadillac Ranch and vibrant downtown murals, this Panhandle city, home to a new boutique hotel, invites ...
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
Aggie1 said:

Art Is Everywhere in Amarillo - Texas Monthly
Texas Monthly
With a creative scene that includes the classic Cadillac Ranch and vibrant downtown murals, this Panhandle city, home to a new boutique hotel, invites ...
That's a very, artistic interpretation of... art.
Drawkcab
That jewelry made from paint chips collected from Cadillac Ranch is interesting.
Amarillo Slim
AG
Soutwest art! Gods country!
"Real happiness comes not from getting what we desire; but celebrating what we have."
Sarge0712
AG
Both did.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.