Concrete work - Amarillo

1,414 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by snizzler22
Bluecat_Aggie94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a small residential concrete job in Canyon. One contractor came out and measured, but never gave a bid. The second one just seems a little unprofessional. I'm hearing there is more work out there now than workers so getting someone can be hard for a small job. I'm looking to have a small back yard patio taken out and a new, larger one put in with stamped concrete.

Have given DIY some consideration but I think it's just a little over my skill level and frankly don't have the time.

Any referrals? Any thoughts on what the cost per square foot should be (including demo of current patio?)
jtp01
AG
I was in that industry for 13 years on the supplies side.

If your project is bigger than 8'x8', do not attempt DIY.

I've been out of that world for a few years now and I'm not familiar with who is doing good work now.

My suggestion is check out Craigslist and get a couple of those guys to come get you a price. Then ask for references for who they have worked for and gonsee the work. You will be able to tell if it's new concrete and speak with the reference in person if possible.
snizzler22
AG
Give Dustin at Amarillo Construction a call. He does very good work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.