I was just walking through One Allen Center by the restaurant Guard and Grace and William H Macy came walking out right in front of me. Said hi to him.
Was any Texags at the event there?
Guess he is in town for this:
Was any Texags at the event there?
Guess he is in town for this:
Quote:
William H Macy Guided Tasting And Private Performance
Thu, September 17, 2026 (6:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
Total Wine & More | Lower Heights District
2857 Katy Freeway, Suite100
Houston, Texas 77007
view map
Total Wine & More has regularly scheduled events at multiple locations.
Cost: $0.00
Colorado spirits, great stories, and one very special host. Join us for an private tasting featuring Woody Creek Distillers, Colorado spirits celebrated for their craft, character, and Rocky Mountain roots. Explore a selection of thoughtfully made spirits while enjoying an intimate evening guided by acclaimed actor William H. Macy. Limited space, reserve yours today!
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'