Alterations memorial area or nearby

820 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sazerac
aggies4life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who's yall go to for alterations?

Have a fairly expensive tuxedo I need some work on…
lb1lb2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pham alterations on Elridge
stroodles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've used Express Taylor at Memorial and Eldridge - across from the fire station. I havent sent him anything high end, but he does a good job.
agnatgas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
D T Tailor and Alterations
930 N Wilcrest Dr, Houston, TX, 77079
(713) 932-1266

Call ahead for hours.

Mr07Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pham is the best.
ccolley68
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where'd you get the tux? I have my Brooks Brothers tux from my wedding. And was pretty proud of myself, married in '09 and the alterations recently were to take it in . But the alterations at Brooks Brothers were dirt cheap for one of the tuxes, and done quick. I'd look to wherever you bought it from if it's a place that has alterations, may be way cheap or even free to a certain point.
Tex117
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Memorial Tailors is good as well.
Sazerac
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This guy is well known in our area. Everyone says he's the best. I dropped a shirt with him last week.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.