Replacing Seals And Gaskets Around Shower Door

717 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have a rental house that I want to get this done on but you have to take a bunch of the frame apart to do this and I didn't have the tools or materials on hand to do it today.

Does anyone know of a company that does this? It seems like a complete waste to replace all the shower glass and what not just to replace the seals and gaskets around the door.

House is located in league city. Appreciate the insight.
shihitemuslim
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stephen Rodriguez +1 (713) 539-2080
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll give him a call tomorrow. Thank you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.