Houston
Sponsored by

GM Dealer for Service

734 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by HtownAg92
joerobert_pete06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who are yal using to service your vehicles? I went to Beck & Masten North last week, good lord they are horrible. I took my truck in for 20k routine maintenance, address some recalls, and look at acouple issues. They had my truck for 5 days, never provided an update nor return my messages, ended up just showing up randomly to see all they had done was my oil change and replace filters. I took my keys and left so I'm looking for a more reliable service department.
Ag83
AG
Never take vehicle to a dealer for maintenance or repair unless last resort or warranty work (I have one at dealer for latter right now). Always independent shop for general service.
CDUB98
AG
I use this place for the work I cannot or do not have time to do: G&S Automotive

The owner is a bit high strung and grumpy, but they do solid work and don't try to add things you don't need.
CorpsTerd04
AG
Have had good luck with Parkway Chevrolet so far at least with maintenance. They are in Tomball.
Chewy
AG
CDUB98 said:

I use this place for the work I cannot or do not have time to do: G&S Automotive

The owner is a bit high strung and grumpy, but they do solid work and don't try to add things you don't need.
I laughed at this because I've known A.J. for a decade. I won't disagree with the assessment if you don't know him. He's as solid a person as they come though.

He's gotten a little worse over the last couple of years because of the parts issues and people bringing him stuff others have messed up. Every day is some issue that's out of his control and it frustrates him.

However, he really just wants things done right and to be fair.

He's my go to for anything I don't want to handle and I've never regretted it once. It's a massive relief knowing I can take something there and he's going to shoot me straight and be fair price wise.

Along with delivering it in the time frame he said. They do a good job of managing their load.

At least in my experience.
HtownAg92
AG
Ag83 said:

Never take vehicle to a dealer for maintenance or repair unless last resort or warranty work (I have one at dealer for latter right now). Always independent shop for general service.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.