Houston
Sponsored by

2 Stray Puppies Need a Home

1,797 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by David_Puddy
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sea Speed said:

These two showed up on our property today and I can NOT keep them, much to the behest of my wife. They have fleas but we will dip them and give them their first shot. The half white one is adorable. No idea what they are and how old they are. Both females.

Located in SETX. Can get more photos on request.

The Wonderer
AG
Those aren't sweater puppies.

They are cute though.
Sea Speed
AG

Sea Speed
AG
Killed the hell out of the fleas with the shampoo. Will be washing them again tomorrow. Shot will be given later today.

Little girls sure wish we were keeping them!

Ag_07
AG
If you didn't wanna keep them you shoulda kept the kids far far away.

Enjoy the 2 new pups!!
TJaggie14
AG
Parents dogs got fleas & the guy at Petco said to shower them with dawn soap. Said to get the dogs all covered and suds up with dawn soap, wait a couple minutes for the fleas to suffocate and then rinse off. Seemed to work.
aggiedent
AG
Yep, that mistake is mentioned in Chapter 2 of "Some of the Greatest Mistakes Made in Parenting."

Congratulations on your new dogs.
Sea Speed
AG
We have 3 labs including one we rescued recently from someone on texags who found it on the side of the road. I promise there is ZERO chance these dogs stay with us.

The Wonderer
AG
Sea Speed said:

We have 3 labs including one we rescued recently from someone on texags who found it on the side of the road. I promise there is ZERO chance these dogs stay with us.

Velvet Jones
AG
Wish we could take them. Have a new puppy who would probably eat them, but I've passed along the pics to the kennel/trainer we use.

Thanks for being good people!
Sea Speed
AG
Bump. Clean, flea free and first shot given. Had a LOT of flea bites so we are putting ointment on them and starting to get them healed up.

Sea Speed
AG
Couldn't find a no kill shelter to take them so we set up shop on the side of the road with a free puppies sign and a nice young lady picked one up and a family grabbed the other. It only took about half an hour.
David_Puddy
AG
Sea Speed said:

Couldn't find a no kill shelter to take them so we set up shop on the side of the road with a free puppies sign and a nice young lady picked one up and a family grabbed the other. It only took about half an hour.

Well done sir
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.