Houston
Sponsored by

Kathaleen Wall

36,605 Views | 211 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by i is smart
Marvin_Zindler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know she's an Aggie, but her congressional ads suck. The "I'm a Christian" pandering radio ads are over the top in their own right. And the new TV ads are not much better. Try less, Kathaleen.

And this is coming from a devout Christian 2016 and 2020 Trump voter.
Bubba smollett
Old man Yells at clouds!
TexAgs91
AG
West Texas Lawyer said:

I know she's an Aggie, but her congressional ads suck. The "I'm a Christian" pandering radio ads are over the top in their own right. And the new TV ads are not much better. Try less, Kathaleen.

And this is coming from a devout Christian 2016 and 2020 Trump voter.
Agreed. I would vote for her over any democrat of course, but she comes across as a nut.
Wearer of the Ring
AG
Where is her district? I hear her ads in Houston.
BMX Bandit
Sugar land. Not sure what her 3rd district will be when she runs again in 2022

It's an interesting strategy for the primary. Try to get all of the "Christian" vote

MAS444
AG
An absolute joke.
tx4guns
AG
She sounds like an Oompa Loompa in her ads.
Al Bula
AG
Pierce Bush and the Troy Nehls also vying for that Republican vote in District 22.
MAS444
AG
Greg hill is a really good choice in that race. Really good dude.
Tom Hagen
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Sugar land. Not sure what her 3rd district will be when she runs again in 2022

It's an interesting strategy for the primary. Try to get all of the "Christian" vote

I thought that she was running in Flores' district? If not, do we have any good Cruz Republicans running for that seat?
DiskoTroop
A friend of mine grew up with her and vehemently supported her in her run against Crenshaw. Even he says he can't support her now.
ATM9000
AG
She talk much this time about the rough and tumble semiconductor industry?
Forum Troll
AG
Nah she talks about living on a ranch and the challenges it brought everyday.
wessimo
AG
In 2018 she spent $6.2MM and got 12k votes, $5,000 a vote.

She moved to a more diverse district and is running on the same platform, good luck with that.
IrishTxAggie
AG
We've got enough BSC women in Washington. No need to add another.
Al Bula
AG
Was wondering if she moved out of the galleria area mansion to Patelfair.
Liquid Wrench
Got a fundraising email from her today, so I guess she's not planning to completely self-fund this time.
JYDog90
AG

I personally thought she was hilarious in A Christmas Story but she really didn't do anything after that.
Dan Scott
AG
She's back!
Post removed:
by user
Texan_Aggie
AG
I tried to write her in to vote for her once, but accidentally spelled Kathleen correctly.
buddybee
Cannot stand the ads she is running and I want to scream when I hear her speak. I will vote against her in the Republican Primary. Hopefully many are feeling the same.
94chem
phideaux_2003 said:

A friend of mine grew up with her and vehemently supported her in her run against Crenshaw. Even he says he can't support her now.

What run against Crenshaw? She spent $6 million of her own money and didn't even make the run-off.

Her greatest moment was when her ad of herself firing an automatic rifle arrived in the mail the day after the Parkland shooting.
Tom Hagen
AG
third coast.. said:

She posted here once and we ran her off.
I didn't have the heart to tell her get off the horse and start riding the pelaton.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Link? I vaguely remember that but couldn't find it tonight
wessimo
AG
It got deleted pretty quickly.
Liquid Wrench
wessimo said:

It got deleted pretty quickly.
Oh really? That means some people may have missed her awesome first campaign video that I shared on that thread.

Just to make sure:

Her family depended on God....they had to. Holy ****, that's brilliant. Of course, that was before she took on the rough and tumble world of superconductors (where no one knows exactly what she did), so now she gets to freely choose the whole God thing. I'm uplifted and rejoiced!
jamesf
AG
The ad is grating and sounds disingenuous. It's like she had a checklist for everything she thinks the voters are looking for and powers through it even though nothing about it makes sense. "Give glory to God, then come back home". What does that even mean?
drwong
AG
The district she's running for encompasses the part of Pearland we're in. I got the mail one day and there was a Christmas card from her and I didn't put 2+2 together at first and thought "who is this old white lady and why is she sending us a Christmas card?" Then I saw the "paid for by Kathaleen Wall for Congress" on the back.
AgCPA95
AG
drwong said:

The district she's running for encompasses the part of Pearland we're in. I got the mail one day and there was a Christmas card from her and I didn't put 2+2 together at first and thought "who is this old white lady and why is she sending us a Christmas card?" Then I saw the "paid for by Kathaleen Wall for Congress" on the back.

Same things here...almost yelled to my wife from the kitchen while opening the mail, "Who the hell is......" then I noticed the bulk mail presort on the envelope.

BTW, here is the district

BrazosBendHorn
willie wonka said:

I personally thought she was hilarious in A Christmas Story but she really didn't do anything after that.
Well, she had that small role in Elf ...
Wildmen06
AG
She ran for Ted Poes old seat last time. I specifically voted in the primaries so she would lose.... her ads and debate performances were terrible.
Boo Weekley
I'd vote for her over any dem, only because I'd vote for a bowl of AIDS infested diarrhea over any dem.
Post removed:
by user
txags92
AG
She would do well running for a position on Dan Patrick's staff with those ads, but I just can't imagine any demographic study of that district that would lead someone to think that is an effective route to win.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.