Houston
Sponsored by

Please vote for Kelly - Texans Cheerleaders

7,400 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Truvada_for_prep
SanJuan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags - Please vote for Kelly to be a Texans Cheerleader next year. She is my niece and would represent Houston and the Texans well. Thanks for a few minutes of your time and a few clicks for Kelly.

Vote for KELLY

Thanks and Gig'em
SECond2noneAgs
AG
I don't know if it's just the makeup or the lighting... but some of those gals are sort of scary...

But not Kelly, she's fine
Liquid Wrench
I imagine most of the girls who do this are pretty competitive "fit girl" types, not your average little hotties who go to spin class once a week.

I do think it's funny that head shots are all you're given to vote upon. Figured there'd be some little blurbs about how they own rescue dogs and work with ******s.
vansprinkle
AG
I work with Kelly, she's incredibly nice. She is actually one of our Co-Captains for the MS150 this year.

And assuming she's dating the same guy she was with at the Christmas party, she's dating an Ag.
nonameag99
Kelly
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
Guitarsoup
AG
Also Catherine was on the Aggie Dance Team.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Social Media Influencer said:

I do think it's funny that head shots are all you're given to vote upon. Figured there'd be some little blurbs about how they own rescue dogs and work with ******s.

I'm shocked and offended that you would insinuate that any these fine ladies should be judged by anything other than their brains and work ethic.
The Milkman
AG

Just so others can see who were voting for. I gave her all three of my votes.

Great looking headshot. I'll take your word as her uncle that the rest is good too
aTm2004
AG
So, are we going to get any "more" pics to base our important vote on?
I Am A Critic
Do cheerleaders have to try out year after year? I noticed at least one in the voting that has been on the squad before.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
I used to work with a former Texans girl. She wasn't really the "fit" type. She was just a plain smoke show (and she ate well).
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
There are some crazy teeth going on in those pics.
JSKolache
AG
So this IS a cheerocracy?
aTm2004
AG

reveille23
Someone took a LOT of time photoshopping those head shots to all look like a cartoon characters. Most are probably great looking in real life but, they all look foolish in those pics.
MEEN Ag 05
AG
reveille23 said:

Someone took a LOT of time photoshopping those head shots to all look like a cartoon characters. Most are probably great looking in real life but, they all look foolish in those pics.
Truth.

What.....happened......here......
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
MEEN Ag 05 said:

reveille23 said:

Truth.

What.....happened......here......

sts7049
AG
62strat
AG
sts7049 said:

hah look at Emily's, kristin, lynda, mikaeayela and milena.

God these ethnic names.. They've reached a new level. K'Julon? Raeauna? 5 vowels out of 7 letters wtf.
g_werch
AG
I've narrowed it down to Phoebe, Camryn, and Amanda. Who you got?
HtownAg92
AG
Yay or Neeeiiiiiggggghhh?

aggiebq03+
Brutal.
aggiebq03+
But seriously, what photographer was like:
"I gotta have more gums baby!!"
Liquid Wrench
Do people smile like that naturally, or is that "mommy and daddy drilled it into me to show off my dental work?"

I don't think I ever see anyone in real life smile like that, yet when people under 40 pose for a picture it always looks like they're sitting in a dentist chair praying for a good inspection.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG

P.H. Dexippus
AG
I had a stack of those "Love you Blue" era Derrick Dolls posters. Think mom threw them away when I went off to college...
I Am A Critic
Social Media Influencer said:

Do people smile like that naturally, or is that "mommy and daddy drilled it into me to show off my dental work?"

I don't think I ever see anyone in real life smile like that, yet when people under 40 pose for a picture it always looks like they're sitting in a dentist chair praying for a good inspection.
It beats them hanging their mouths open like they're trying to catch a bug like all the other idiots on Instagram.
David_Puddy
AG
Jesus, will you goobers stop posting the gum shots and post the ones that are hot. I gotta do everything around here.....

sts7049
AG
uhh, you let #4 slip in that good list
David_Puddy
AG
Her rack makes up for the face, which isn't bad to begin with.
Liquid Wrench
I'd be willing to bet they all look a lot better IRL than they do in those pics. Too many filters being used, along with the equine oral exam poses.
Post removed:
by user
David_Puddy
AG
third coast.. said:

whatever happened to that texans cheerleader appreciation thread? now THOSE broads were good looking.

Well obviously, they were already on the team
Post removed:
by user
Mr07Ag
AG
The longer I look at these the more I come to the conclusion that the guy who edited these photoshoped all of these girls horribly. Daily I see maybe one person who show a lot of gums when they smile, in these pictures it seems like every other one does. Also, how do all of these girls have no upper lip?

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.