Houston
Sponsored by

Chron.com article on TAMU

2,116 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Texaggie7nine
GoodOlAg05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did anyone see this article on Chron.com today? Wtf is this picture on the front page?!

https://www.chron.com/news/education/article/The-traditions-secrets-and-myths-of-Texas-A-M-7375104.php#photo-5187664

P.H. Dexippus
AG
Chron sucks on A&M reporting.

That said, looks like an ESPN Gameday sign and a father/son camped out by the set.
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
Liquid Wrench
Definitely a Home Depot gameday sign.
Arthur Stilwell
GoodOlAg05
AG
Is this the best picture they could find for the front page to best represent TAMU and an article about traditions? Also, I counted multiple traditions that were incorrectly explained. 32 oz chugger for a Ring Dunk?! Full pitcher of GTFO
AlaskanAg99
AG
GoodOlAg05 said:

Is this the best picture they could find for the front page to best represent TAMU and an article about traditions? Also, I counted multiple traditions that were incorrectly explained. 32 oz chugger for a Ring Dunk?! Full pitcher of GTFO

They started to force that change to 32oz back in '97.
drumboy
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

GoodOlAg05 said:

No, they just forced us to use two 32 oz chuggers.
Texaggie7nine
Sleeping Giant
7nine
schmellba99
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

GoodOlAg05 said:

Dunked my ring in '99 - full fuggin pitcher. Still have it too.
Aggie Rick
AG
Thought this was going to be about the the guy going around breaking into apartments and spunking on people while they sleep.
Diggity
AG
well I hope you still have your ring.
Texaggie7nine
7nine
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.