Houston
Sponsored by

Any Of You Have a Toll Brothers Home? Or Anyone You Know?

3,166 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 88jrt06
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Curious to know of Houston area experiences with Toll Brothers.

There are some really really bad horror stories of them online but their houses are gorgeous.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I have had many a Toll House. Damn doctor said I have to lay off the sweets, so my experience with them is not too recent.
Absolute
AG
Have inspected lots in dfw. Not my favorite, but not the worst. Everything is an upgrade. So have seen 5k sf house with entry level appointments. I think there may be better options at the price point.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Toll is known as one of the premier builders of high-end production/semi-custom in the nation. With any builder you're going to have very satisfied people and others who are less so. Your experience will depend largely on the salesperson and the construction manager who sell & build your home.
AgRebel08
AG
We have one, see the Somerset Green thread, shoot me an email.

It hasn't been the best experience.
spider96
AG
Finn Maccumhail said:

Toll is known as one of the premier builders of high-end production/semi-custom in the nation. With any builder you're going to have very satisfied people and others who are less so. Your experience will depend largely on the salesperson and the construction manager who sell & build your home.

Definitely this.
kmat95
AG
I've sold several in the Katy are and my clients have been pleased for the most part, but as the other poster mentioned, a lot is determined by the actual builder assigned by the neighborhood.
NoahAg
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

There are some really really bad horror stories of them online but their houses are gorgeous.
Every single builder will have horror stories. Just as any restaurant, barber, daycare, etc. will have bad reviews online if you look for them. I've not personally dealt with them, but they and Trendmaker are 1 and 1A in Houston, as far as reputations for production builders go.
Ronnie Mund
NoahAg said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Every single builder will have horror stories. Just as any restaurant, barber, daycare, etc. will have bad reviews online if you look for them. I've not personally dealt with them, but they and Trendmaker are 1 and 1A in Houston, as far as reputations for production builders go.

What are you basing 1 and 1A off of?
rononeill
What's the scoop on somerset green? Looks like a nice concept
Diggity
AG
I hear it's a Hine's project.
88jrt06
AG
Really?
Is that a ketchup heir or just a guy, Mr Hine?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.