Metroplex
Sponsored by

Occupational Therapist Help Needed - Shadowing in DFW

756 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by OldAg92
OldAg92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good morning all,

My daughter is applying to OT school and needs to complete 30 hours of shadowing with an OT (non-pediatric setting). She is incredibly responsible and recently graduated summa cum laude with her bachelor's in exercise science. Does anyone here have contacts with a DFW area OT practice that might be able to help here? Please respond here or email me at username at g m a i l

Thanks,

Brandt '92
OldAg92
AG
Bump
JaceAG12
Essentially any Baylor Scott and white outpatient rehabiliation center that has OT would allow her to observe. We have 100+ clinics in the area, but not all of them have OT. If she showed up dressed nicely and asked to speak to the center manager about observing I can almost guarantee we would let her. You can see which clinics have OTs online.

I'd start here: https://maps.google.com/maps/place//data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x864c1e0854be032b:0x1935be6116d60c54?entry=s&utm_campaign=srp-72655234&sa=X&ved=1t:8290&hl=en-us&ictx=111

The center manager is an Aggie named Katie. Tell her Jace sent your daughter to ask about observing with OT.

If that doesn't work, then I'd be happy to reach out to a few other friends who are OTs that I can ask.

Disclosure - I am a PT who works for Baylor and teaches at TWU.
OldAg92
AG
Thanks so much Jace. Appreciate it!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.