Metroplex
Sponsored by

Lasik Recomendations

1,354 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by FTAco07
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have firsthand experience and suggestions? Finally pulling the trigger even though the thought of a laser in my eye is terrifying to me.
Ptery83
What specific area?
Sex Panther
AG
Ptery83 said:

What specific area?

I'm close to Uptown but I'm not opposed to going anywhere in the metroplex. Seems like there are lots of options and I know this surgery is supposed to be pretty simple, but I'd rather go to the best/most trusted than just picking whoever's the closest to me.
TXAG9
AG
I highly recommend Dr Tylock in Irving. He is the official surgeon of the Texas Rangers and has done most athletes in the metroplex. He completed my Lasik back in 2016 and consistently updates his processes and equipment to utilize the latest technology.
_lefraud_
AG
Tylock is the answer.

Had mine done in 2018 and my only regret is not doing it sooner.
PatAg
AG
I always wondered if you can get it done if you tend to rub your eyes alot, whether its allergies or just general itchiness.
Maybe it doesnt matter anymore, but always seemed like not a good idea based on how the procedure used to work.
Centex99
AG
Key Whitman did mine a long time ago (2010ish)… best thing I ever had done.
OneBlitzer
AG
George Moninger in Dallas off Midway. Real good guy and married to an Ag. Decades long friend.
Seven Costanza
AG
PatAg said:

I always wondered if you can get it done if you tend to rub your eyes alot, whether its allergies or just general itchiness.
Maybe it doesnt matter anymore, but always seemed like not a good idea based on how the procedure used to work.

Doing PRK instead of LASIK would eliminate any potential worries about that (assuming you can go a couple of weeks without rubbing your eyes).
bthotugigem05
AG
I went to LasikPlus in Plano and had a great experience, changed my life.
FTAco07
AG
My fiance did it at Tylock about 2 years ago. They're definitely the most common place to go.

I got mine done in CS in 2007 and still seeing perfect. Can't recommend the procedure enough!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.